CV-RESUME: JEANNE BOUZA ROSE
- Staats Fasoldt , watercolor
- Pia Oste-Alexander, printmaking
- Milton Goldstein, printmaking
- Karen O’Neil
- Richard Vaux
- Peter Jennerjahn
- Francis Avery
- David Haussler, sculptor
- Madeline Lane, potter
Art Exhibitions and Juried Shows
- Adelphi University, NY
- Hofstra University, NY
- The Art Mission, Binghamton, NY
- Footprint Gallery, NY
- Long Island Presents, NY
- The Wheatley School , NY
- Smithtown Arts Center, NY
- Huntington Art League, NY
- Woodstock Artists Association
- Woodstock Guild of Craftsman
- Woodstock School of Art
- RavenHeart Café Sedona, Arizona
- Woodwick House, Orkney, Scotland
- The Wheatley Gallery, NY
- Woodstock Artist Association, Smithtown Arts Center, Adelphi University Alumni Association Galleries
- Waterfront Gallery, Stromness Orkney, Scotland
- Anan Caram Gallery, Binghamton, New York
- Little Red Dog Productions, Sedona, Arizona
- Soothing Stone Gallery, Sedona, Arizona
- Imari Arts Gallery, Hudson, New York
- CraftsPeople, West Hurley, New York
- Long Island Picture Frame Gallery, Massapequa, NY
- East Williston Times July 2010
- Scottish Life Magazine July 2006 "ArtTravel"
- The Artist’s Sketchbook April 2006
- "When a Place Casts a Spell"
- Bucks County Herald February 2006 "Orkney"
- Manhattan Living January 2006 "Cultural Immersion Travel"
- American Style Magazine October 2005 "Art Travel and Tours"
- Levittown Journal September 2005 "Art and Orkney"
- Orcadian 2005-present articles chronicling development of Orkney Arts Adventure.
- BA, MS, Adelphi University,
- Administration Certificate, Hofstra University
Awards and Honors
- Jenkins award Teacher of the Year, Elmont
- Fulbright award, exchange teacher to Scotland 1983-1984
- Simmons award Teacher of the Year, East Williston 2002
- Member of Explorers Club 50th anniversary expedition to Easter Island, 2005
- East Williston School District, NY Enrichment teacher
- Mossvale Primary School, Paisley, Scotland, Fulbright Exchange, Primary 3 all subjects
- Elmont School District, Elmont, NY 1st, 2nd, 4th grades
- NYS Teacher Center co-founder/ director 1989-1995
- Orkney Arts Adventures, Orkney, Scotland, founder, instructor,2004-present